Re: nit picker's special

At 17:08 7/9/00 -0700, Leigh wrote:
I didn't see the start of this thread, but John Denker's comment about
the value of working on underspecified problems in the real world is
also true in astrophysics.....
Leigh

Now hang on just one darn' minute!
*I'm* the one who insisted on using "real-world" assumptions of
a discrete halt time for a bus at a bus-stop AND provided
viable answers on that basis, whereas John D (initially)
wanted the bus to linger at the bus-stop for exactly 0.00 seconds!

How you fellows can come on righteous about expecting impossible
real-world assumptions to be used in puzzles beats me!

Hehehe...

brian whatcott, independendent student
<inet@intellisys.net>
Altus OK