Request for a text

Hello phys-listers,
I have two students who would like to study difeqs one semester and
linear algebra during the other. These are seniors in high school. I have
been given the task of introducing them to these subjects. I would like to
put a heavy physics/application twist to the material. Do you have any
suggestions for texts that would serve all these purposes? They have both
gotten 5's on the AP BC Calculus and the Physics C in Mechanics and E+M.
Thanks for your help.
Tom McCarthy