Re: Apple IIs

Kyle, I'm not sure that you want to do this. I gave my last IIe to the
local ccollege to place in their museum and subsequently someone offered me
$500 for it. I could hardly undo a gift to a ccollege, but I would like to
have. (:-) The $50 was offered so easily that I am sure I could have
gotten more. The units are now approaching the antique age.

However, I now an left with a bunch of IIe cards and other dodads that I
intend to put in a box and if no one wants it, I will file it in the round
file. You are welcome to pas that along if yu find someone interested.

Jim