GEIGER COUNTER

I am working (with Linda Tappin, a real statistician) on two
publications whose goal is to show how good a Geiger
counter can be in teaching statistics. Those of you who are
looking for "interdisciplinary links" may be interested.

The draft of the second article was posted on my web site at:

http://alpha.montclair.edu/~kowalskil

Click on "Geiger in Statistics".

All comments will be highly appreciated. Keep in mind that
I wanted to minimize the loading time, to keep drawings
readable and not to wary about the esthetics, at this stage.
Ludwik Kowalski