Re: The McDonald's incident

Mmmm. there's more than one lefty out there.

John Barrer wrote:

Regarding the "R word" debate - reminds me a lot of
the "W word" debate a few years back. Welfare, that
is. Our elected reps have enthusiastically reduced the
number of individuals on welfare. How about
---------------- cut

applies to the
producers of goods. McD's clearly (IMHO) dropped the
ball in this case. Sounds to me like some of the
contributors would like to see kind of an industrial
Darwinism at work.

Interesting how (the) Zeitgeist drives Weltanschauung. He was writing during the rise of capitalism, and, therefore, his discovery was used as justification for the status quo (just like religion),
though he did find examples of cooperation among animals. It took a communist to expand this into a book. ("Mutual aid")

If you're dumb enough to buy a
Pinto with no gas tank shield, you deserve to be
incinerated if someone rear-ends you.