Re: LITIGATION (was McDonald's Incident)

To bring this back on topic:

What (if any) effect has the 'ligitigation climate' had on science programs?
I would think that Chemistry programs are more 'at risk' especially
laboratory courses, but we were discussing some demos last week that would
probably cause a school's attorney to cringe. Have there been any real
effects on the science curriculum to date?

Rick

Richard W. Tarara
Associate Professor of Physics
Department of Chemistry & Physics
Saint Mary's College
Notre Dame, IN 46556
219-284-4664
rtarara@saintmarys.edu

Free Physics Instructional Software
www.saintmarys.edu/~rtarara

Win9.x, WinNT/2000, Win3.x, Dos, Mac, and PowerMac
New: World Energy Simulator, Animated Chalkboard package
Windows and Mac CD-ROMs now available.