Topic about the interaction constant g

Hello phys-l,

I think the strong interaction constant g is a different type of constant

from the light speed c and the Plank constant h and the gravitational

interaction constant G. But I cannot tell out the detail differences.

May be c, h and G belong to physical quantity, while g belongs to geometrical

quantity. But g is a running quantity with the interaction energy.

Please tell me the differences between g and c, h, G, not the direct physical

meaning.

--

Best regards,

Qiang Lu