Re: fireworks

At 12:23 AM 6/2/00 -0600, Jim Green asked:
Where can I look up the formulations for firework displays? Which salts
give off what colors? And how are the explosive bangs made?

I like Tenny L. Davis, _Chemistry of Powder and Explosives_

It's a bit dated (1972), but then again I suspect you're not really going
into the business.

BTW there is a lot of dangerously wrong information on the web. I'm sure
there is some good information there too, but I don't have time to cull it.