Re: Attachments

If anyone has an image or file you would like to have posted on the web
for other listmembers to see, I have a website where I would be happy to
post those for you. You send me the file as an attachment, I upload it
as part of an HTML page for everybody to access.

If anyone has interest in utilizing this centralized display service, I
will set it up as a "Physics Showcase" in conjunction with the "Members'
Webpage Directory" at <http://members.xoom.com/exit60/>. Getting
something posted here won't be as quick as creating your own website to
display stuff, but it will work if you can live with the delays involved
in a relay system. I "do mail" almost every evening, so anything you
want displayed would probably be posted later the same day, depending on
whatever else is on my plate at that time.

Best wishes,

Larry
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Larry Cartwright <exit60@ia4u.net>
Physics and Physical Science Teacher
Charlotte HS, Charlotte MI USA

"Bernard G. Cleyet" wrote:
Mea culpa!
Sorry!
Any one out there willing to loan a part of their site for images?

The preferred solution is to create an appropriate web page
somewhere, then post its URL on PHYS-L for web viewing and list
comment............ when posting turn off features like v-cards and
HTML-mail (the default format in Netscape and Internet Explorer
browser-email) that automatically create attachments"