Fw: Re: Heat energy, Kinetic energy, etc.

--------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Bryan Raines <bryguy64@HOTMAIL.COM>

I think that it is important to make a model of the universe, even if it
is
cosmically "wrong." An archiologist may come across a toilet and
describes
it as a place where the "ancients" worshiped the gods from, and spiritual
materials were placed in the bowl with the water of life.

Bryan Raines San Diego (Where reality is what we believe)

In reading the above, my memory was jogged and I recalled a science
teachers' meeting that I attended a few years ago at the College of Saint
Rose of Alima, near Albany, New York.
Although the college admitted only girls at the time, the building had
been recently been purchased from a co-ed school and many of the toilets
contained stand-up urinals. The nuns on the faculty told us that many
of the newly admitted girls had never seen urinals before and were told
that these devices were places where the girls could wash their hair.

Herb Gottlieb from New York City
(where the "water of life" is excellent for hair washing too)