Re: Failure of messages

I did not see repeated messages from you recently.

Michael Edmiston wrote:

I find that I frequently have to send messages two or three times before I
get a copy sent back to me. If I don't get a copy after an hour or so, I
resend it. I assume list members are getting only one copy, the one that I
eventually see coming back to me.

Is this true/ Are you receiving one mailing from me, or are you receiving
two or three copies of each mailing? Is anyone else having this problem?
Any Idea what's going on?