Re: brightness vrs. power

I'm coming to this late as usual, but I don't think one needs to make
any assumptions about the Ohmic nature of a bulb to use bulbs in a
conceptual exercise about circuits. If the temperature is allowed to
vary freely, then clearly they are non-Ohmic and grossly so. But that
does not obscure their use as students try to understand that batteries
are not constant current sources when they think otherwise, etc.

cheers,

joe

On Wed, 3