Re: Pasta-antipasta

At 14.18 30/04/00 -0400, THOMAS SANDIN wrote:
Thanks, Mark. I find that my errors are entirely too common. So can I ask,
"If you eat equal amounts of pasto and antipasto, will you still be
hungry?"?

The experimental result is: no, not at all.

There is also an interesting theoretical aspect. The asymmetry inherent in
the fact that the antipasto remains part of the pasto implies that
symmetrical pasto-antipasto production cannot occur. Thus we see that the
Universe may be viewed as a free lunch, at an Italian restaurant.

Mark.

Mark Sylvester
United World College of the Adriatic,
34013 Duino TS, Italy.