Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2000 15:13:08 -0600
From: Jim Green <JMGreen@SISNA.COM>
To: PHYS-L@lists.nau.edu
Subject: Runge-Kutta

Can someone please tell me how to pronounce the following:

Carle David Tolme' Runge

and

Martin Kutta

Are both names German? It is the Tolme' which is confusing -- looks
French or Spanish -- for that matter the other given names don't ring
German either. In any case is it "Run-ga" or Roon-ga" or what?
Likewise is it "Cut-a" or "Cute-a"?

I realize few Americans can pronounce German correctly, but maybe I can
come close. Tutor me please.
Jim Green
mailto:JMGreen@sisna.com
http://users.sisna.com/jmgreen