Re: Hollow Earth

I will only post one more thought about this and then I am finished. A
few years ago I read something (author forgotten - format forgotten),
but the burden of the piece was that the way to find advanced
populations in a our galaxy would be to look for large-angle infrared
sources. The author hypothesized that population pressures would have
caused these people to hollow out the inside of their planet and spread
the materials on the surface making a very large hollow planet.
WBN

Barlow Newbolt
Professor of Physics
Washington and Lee University
e-mail: newboltw@wlu.edu
telephone: 540-463-8881
fax: 540-463-8884
Office: Howe 218

"Had I been present at the creation, I would have given
some useful hints for the better ordering of the universe."

Alphonso X, Learned King of Spain (1252 - 1284)