Re: Hollow Earth

Jim Green wrote:

Did I hear/see evidence that "some" planets are hollow --
that someone reported that a ship actually sailed north
into a hole at the Earth's North Pole or the like???

Maybe you've been reading Jules Verne's Journey to the Center of the Earth,
or one of Edgar Rice Burroughs' seven novels about Pellucidar, including At
the Earth's Core, and the first Tarzan book I read as a kid, Tarzan at the
Earth's Core.

In the latter book written in 1930, a lighter-than-air ship was used to
"sail" into the center of the earth through an opening at the North Pole.

Rick

Richard Strickert, Ph.D.
URS Radian
Austin, TX