Re: Hollow Earth

Well, yes Hitler did. Also I think that it was Euler who suggested that
there was a sun at the center of the Earth's hollow core.

I would also note that making jest of a theory does not help one evaluate it.

After all the Moon landing of Armstrong et al could well have been a hoax
and a of of people think that it was.

Jim Green