postings for HS Summer Workshop Opportunities

I'd like to apologize for forwarding the previous two emails to PHYS-L
without subject lines; my old email would have automagically used the
previous headers for those messages. Such is change.

The previous two emails describe US-wide workshops for secondary teachers
in learning to teach physics/physical science/mathematics using the
modeling method, and call for teacher participants in the CPU workshops
being run nationwide.

If you already deleted these postings, copies can be found from the
PHYS-L archives at
http://mailgate.nau.edu
for this month, or search this month under my name.

Dan M