Albany, NY

Hi all-
I will be spending the night of May 29 in Albany, N.Y., leaving
by Amtrack at 1325 on the 30'th. I would be happy to meet with any of
you for a beer (or so) during my stay. Also, a recommendation for a
motel (or bed&breakfast) handy to the RR station would be greatly
appreciated. Pls respond privately.
Regards,
Jack

Adam was by constitution and proclivity a scientist; I was the same, and
we loved to call ourselves by that great name...Our first memorable
scientific discovery was the law that water and like fluids run downhill,
not up.
Mark Twain, <Extract from Eve's Autobiography>