Re: ?FAQs?

I agree with Yanai that it would be very very useful to create
the FAQs archive for phys-L. Perhaps somebody is willing
to undertake this big job and make the archive available on
a webpage somewhere.

Yanai Krutman wrote:

Hi,

Is there any kind of FAQs archive for phys-l?
If not why?

I think that a FAQs physics-l archive will be a good place
for many questions and examples. What do you think about?