Re: freshman physics (fwd)

From: Leah Bricker <lbricker@lotus.doe.state.in.us>
Subject: freshman physics

Does anyone know of any high schools offering freshman physics? If
so, please let me know. I have a teacher who is interested in this
type of schedule and is
wanting to network with others offering this to students. Thanks!

What is meant by "freshman physics"? Is it physics elected by college
freshmen or
is it physics for 9th grade high school overachievers?

Herb Gottlieb from New York City
(Where "freshmen" are in the 6th grade middle schools, 7th grade junior
high schools, 10th grade high schools, and in their first year at
colleges)