Re: PSEUDO-SCIENCE

things on his list COULD be part of science (in other words I am a
Phillistine that would allow economics, psychology, etc to use the
apellation "science") depending on the nature of the obervation.
Looking for patterns in porn could be sociology whereas just looking at
porn may be more in the realm of pathology. So, perhaps my proposed
definition should contain some indicator of intent?

Greg Kifer
Olathe North High School
Olathe, KS 66061