Re: Education

Joe, you seem to have missed the point; It is not a reduction of funds for
science I am promoting -- it is the terrible obfuscation of the federal
government which I object to. If the states are given block grants OR if
my federal taxes are reduced, the needed money can be administered by the
state. Or do you feel that the likes of Clinton is more concerned about
your child's education than your local legislator -- whom you can vote out
if s/he is not !!!! Or do you think that the federal DEd has shown more
competence and fiscal efficiency than your local school board -- whom you
may vote out if they are not.

For me this is a no-brainer.

Jim Green