Re: WIMP=big big neutrino?

No, because the determination that the effect was seasonal was not based
on a measurement of the period, but on a direct measurement of the
radon concentration. If the WIMP determination depends on a determination
that Gran Sasso is seeing an annual - as opposed to seasonal - effect,
then the 300 year comment is relevant. Sorry if I did not make that
distinction clear.
Regards,
Jack

Adam was by constitution and proclivity a scientist; I was the same, and
we loved to call ourselves by that great name...Our first memorable
scientific discovery was the law that water and like fluids run downhill,
not up.
Mark Twain, <Extract from Eve's Autobiography>