The Grammar and Spelling list--formerly Phys-L

I was afraid this would happen. As soon as someone criticizes other
contributor's spelling or grammar, almost any list degenerates into a drawn
out debate on the merits of such.

Remember, this IS e-mail, and as such, is closer to conversation than formal
correspondence. While I kick myself everytime I send out a message with an
obvious error, I do get over it, and I do restrain myself from sending out
corrections. ;-)

Can we quench the disorder and reduce the friction on this peripheral issue?

Rick