Members' Webpage Directory

Last year I developed a Directory of Members' Webpages to give people an
easy way of accessing the online efforts of PHYS-L and PHYSHARE members.

The Directory is at <http://members.xoom.com/exit60/phyweb.html>.

You might want to bookmark that. Also, you might want to call your
students' attention to the Directory, a place where they can find
information and links posted by a host of physicists and physics
educators. A "host"; is that a correct unit for such an assemblage, as
opposed to "corps", "pack", "flock", "herd" or "swarm"? :-)

If you would like to have YOUR webpage added to the Directory, just
E-mail me with the information. There is no selection process other
than spelled out below. You don't have to have a spectacular showpiece
website to participate in the Directory. This is about *sharing*, not
*showing off*.

The only requirements/restrictions are (1) I won't publish any anonymous
sites, so you have to identify who you are and a little about where you
are; (2) the site has to have some relationship to science and/or
science education; and (3) I will delete a site if it comes to my
attention that it contains blatantly offensive material.

Best wishes,

Larry

Larry Cartwright <exit60@ia4u.net>
Physics and Physical Science Teacher