Re: convert light into energy

I'm jumping into this late as usual, and perhaps this has been said, but
such a position, the instrumentalist one, as I see it, presents problems
if one wants to make any claims about reality...in this model, what is
real, and what is instrument for understanding? On what basis do you
justify such a conceptual cut?

cheers