Re: Fw: more controversy

Leigh, in his scholarly response on dark matter, has probably
forgotten that I was calling attention to papers and <proposed
experiments> on dark matter in the solar system. Occam's razor is
not a favored tool for excluding experiments.
Regards.
Jack

Adam was by constitution and proclivity a scientist; I was the same, and
we loved to call ourselves by that great name...Our first memorable
scientific discovery was the law that water and like fluids run downhill,
not up.
Mark Twain, <Extract from Eve's Autobiography>