Fw: more controversy

--------- Forwarded message ----------
From: PGHewitt@aol.com
Here's my latest that is far more
sweeping than falling chains, and which should feed the flames. At the
recent
APPT meeting in Kissimmee I showed an OHT of this Figuring Physics at the
end
of my talk -- not to be published in The Physics Teacher because it's
speculation.

"IF dark matter is composed of particles, and IF they are stable or have
long
half lives, and IF they are heavier than atoms, then shouldn't there be
concentrations of dark matter at the center of the Earth and other
planets?"
I think the answer is a reasonable yes, for when speaking of dark matter
"out
there," we have always been out there. Dark matter might well be
everywhere.
Without charge and unable to interact chemically with matter, it should
freely permeate all matter. Concentrations of it should sink to the
bottom of
this and every planet just as sand sinks to the bottom of an ocean. Ah,
now
how to test this hypothesis? I submit this to your physics group.
Good Energy,
Paul