Re: Quantum question?

Chuck Britton wrote:

While the Heisenberg's Uncertainty relation may not EXPLICITLY 'come
from' the Schrodinger equation, I was told that ANY wave formulation
contains this limit IMPLICITLY.

I am not mathematically sophisticated enough to decipher Schrodinger's equations
myself, but Chuck's statement represents the understanding I brought to the
original question. I thought that the results of Schrodinger's equations were
inherently "fuzzy" because of the Uncertainty Principle. Is this not correct?