programming help

I am trying to develop some simple chaos and fractal programs using
CodeWarrior C++ on a Mac (v. 5.0) for my Physics and Computer Science
classes. All I want to do is to be able to plot points or draw straight
lines. Does anybody know of a resource or have some sample projects that
do this that I could use as an example or template?

I have done this on Apple IIs in BASIC and Pascal, and on the Mac with
Pascal (Turbo and Symantec) using turtle graphics. I just started using
C++ this year and haven't made sense of all the libraries and functions
yet.

William Dodd http://="mailto:wdodd@capital.net";
Ticonderoga High School http://www.TiconderogaK12.org
Calkins Place