Re: Auto crash video

I have a copy of the disk that was produced by Dean Zollman at Kansas State
University. You might try getting it from Zitec, if that company still
exists. It specialized in laserdisk players and other equipment.

SSHS KPHOX wrote:

Sargent Welsh used to market a laser disk about auto crashes. They have
stopped and I am interested in it. Does anyone know what I am talking
about? ....where it is now marketed?

Thenks,

Ken Fox
AP/IB Physics Teacher
Smoky Hill High School
Aurora, CO
begin:vcard
n:Zitzewitz;Paul
tel;fax:(313) 593-4937
tel;work:(313) 593-5277
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Department of Natural Sciences;University of Michigan-Dearborn
version:2.1
email;internet:pwz@umich.edu
title:Professor of Physics and Chair
adr;quoted-printable:;;4901 Evergreen Road=0D=0ADearborn, MI 48128;;;;
fn:Paul Zitzewitz
end:vcard