NAu listserv upgrade notice

PHYS-L software upgrade:

I will be upgrading the Listserv (from L-Soft) software on mailgate. The
change is scheduled for 08:00 - 12:00, Sunday, 9 Jan, 2000. There may be
some minimal impact to people trying to send email during this time. Sorry
for any inconvenience.

Steve de Pinet Northern Arizona University
Systems Programmer, Sr. Box 5100
Information Technology Services Flagstaff, Az 86011
Steve.dePinet@nau.edu (520) 523-6843

This is Mtn Time in the US (AZ never changes time for daylight savings) on
Sunday. The new listserv version supposedly support attachments, allows
web control of subscriptions and lots more stuff I don't yet understand.
Details at http://demo.lsoft.com/v18d-own.html

Stay tuned,

Dan M

Dan MacIsaac, Assistant Professor of Physics and Astronomy, Northern AZ Univ
danmac@nau.edu http://purcell.phy.nau.edu PHYS-L list owner