Re: data on typical FCI scores

The fact that Hestenes thought that he was defining a minimum acceptable
level does not make it so. The FCI, as I understand it, was never
validated by any acceptable procedure, so the notion that a 70% FCI
score is 70% of what's acceptable is unsupportable.
Regards,
Jack

Adam was by constitution and proclivity a scientist; I was the same, and
we loved to call ourselves by that great name...Our first memorable
scientific discovery was the law that water and like fluids run downhill,
not up.
Mark Twain, <Extract from Eve's Autobiography>