Programs for HS students interested in physics

A 16 year old high school student in Texas (Houston) is looking for
information about summer programs in physics for high school students.

If anyone knows of summer programs in physics open to high school students
in Texas, or anywhere else, please e-mail the information to me and I will
pass it on. We get similar requests from other parts of the country so it
would be good for me to know if anything is available.

Warren W. Hein
Associate Executive Officer
American Association of Physics Teachers
One Physics Ellipse
College Park, MD 20740-3845
Voice: 301-209-3323
FAX: 301-209-0845