Physics Textbook

Date: Fri, 31 Dec 1999 18:53:09 -0600
From: Jack Uretsky <jlu@HEP.ANL.GOV>
Subject: Re: Physics Textbook

Can you put a chapter, or part of one, on the web so one can get a flavor
of what you did?
Regards,
Jack

That's a good idea, Jack. But I'll need to get an OK from my publisher
first. I'll get some excerpts from my textbook up on my website (address
given below) as soon as possible, hopefully this week. You are also most
welcome to get a "desk copy" of the book free from Prentice Hall, at
http://www.prenhall.com .
Cheers - Art

Art Hobson, Physics, U Arkansas, ahobson@comp.uark.edu
http://www.uark.edu/depts/physics/about/hobson.html