Re: turbojet riddle

A set of two parallel resistors comes to mind. Practically all
charge (exhaust gas) flows through R1 when R1<<R2. The
diameters and lengths of tubes through which gasses flow
in and out of the combustion chamber are designed to make
this happen. That is my guess. I do not know how many kg
of airs must be taken in to burn 1 kg of fuel.

John Denker asked:

... So the big question is, why does this high-pressure gas
decide to go out the back rather than going out the front
[of a jet engine]?