Re: video series recommendation?

I have used the videotape series asked about and they are very good.
Anything in videodisc or DVD format is much easier to use (in the way I
use video which is many 1-2 min clips). The Encyclopedia of Physics
Demonstrations set is expensive, but uses the unparalleled demonstration
equipment that Dick Berg and Jearl Walker have accumulated over a long
career of exciting demo's. As a sort of in-between cost wise and
probably used more in my general physics class is the "Physics Classics"
set of 3 videodiscs. All three of these are excellent resources and I
use all three routinely.

Greg Kifer
Olathe North High School
Olathe, KS