Date: Sat, 25 Dec 1999 15:28:35 -0600
From: brian whatcott <inet@INTELLISYS.NET>
Subject: Re: Copyright

This is a good starting place for copyright discussion.
I expect Jim has already visited

http://www.benedict.com/

It has garnered several awards.
Copyright now subsists from creation in US law.
If there is a commercial consideration- better to register.
Then need to defend.

Brian

--
Dr. Margaret Mazzolini
Astronomy Course Coordinator

Visit Swinburne Astronomy Online, online courses in astronomy:
http://www.swin.edu.au/astronomy/