Dayton Chautauqua Courses

A note was sent listing the Chautauqua courses for Dayton this spring,
along with an application form. I copied the form, but did not get the
address to send the application to. If anyone has that info, I would
appreciate receiving it (it looks like I'm about to become a departmental
webmaster, and I know only enough to be dangerous!)
James Mackey