Re: Physics Textbook

PHYS-L@lists.nau.edu writes:
BTW, I've heard that a standard complaint against PSSC is that it's too
hard (especially too mathematically hard). Any opinions on this from
high
school teachers who have actually used it?

Ben Crowell
Fullerton College

I have used PSSC as my posts make obvious. Yes it is hard. Most worthwhile
endeavors are. Is it too hard?

I find running a mile very hard. However, it is normal for a motivated
run/jogger to be able to do it. Is it worth it? I see this very much the
same kind of issue.

Ken Fox
AP/IB Physics Teacher
Smoky Hill High School