Re: (signatures please)

Joel, this msg came from me; ALL of my posts are automatically signed;
Further, if you don't show a "From:" line in your header, it may be that
your reader is faulty or that its parameters are inappropriately set.

Folks, if this present msg is not signed with name, mailto:, and http: URLs
, please tell me. Maybe it is _my_ reader (EudoraPro422) which has gone awry.

Jim