Re: Electronic registration with advising holds?

We are using the Banner system for electronic and telephonic
registration. (If anyone wants more info about the exact name of the
system and from whom it was obtained, let me know off line.)

In this system, a student cannot register until they obtain a
registration code number from their advisor. It has significantly
increased the number of my advisees who come to see me. In the past,
many must have either forged my name on the printed forms or got
someonelse acceptable to the registration clerks to sign it!

bob

On Mon, 29 Nov 1999 15:16:40 -0500 Ray Enzweiler <renzweiler@NKU.EDU>