Re: Super Problem

On Fri, Nov 12, 1999 at 08:46:26AM -0500, Van E. Neie wrote:
I'm not sure what happened, folks! I received this jpeg file as an
attachment from my son and it read just fine. (He has a PC and I have a

Maybe people who are reading the list as digest have problems (supposed
their software has no problems with attachments in single messages).
(I think myself that the better way is to give an URL).

Bye
Guentcho