Re: ERROR on LISTSERV (NDN: Re: Const...

On Thu, 11 Nov 1999, Daniel L. MacIsaac wrote:
If you are receiving one every posting rather than only when you originate
a posting, then something is wrong and I can have that fixed. I read and
manage PHYS-L from the same account and have been assuming that the errors
were not visible to the entire list. Perhaps I'll start a separate
account for errors.

Dan M

PS -- just think of what I get; LISTSERV reports EVERY minor bounce,
system time-out and full mailbox to me; I even get reports from machines
that are still trying to deliver mail. There's a lot of mailer-gibberish
in my daily mail :^).

Just only when I am originating a posting.

I'll accept here the decission of the majority, after all my situation
seems nicer than yours :)

Best regards,
Miguel A. Santos
msnatos@etse.urv.es