Re: Oklahoma School Book Selections

At 12:11 11/11/99 -0800, William J. Bennetta wrote:
Your message about Oklahoma's requiring an evolution "disclaimer"
on schoolbooks was forwarded to the SKEPTICS newsgroup, of which
I am a member. Can you help me get more information about this?
/snip/
William J. Bennetta
President
The Textbook League

I'd recommend that William suspend belief in this snippet until
confirmed by a second medium. I caught the item on a news transmission
of NPR (National Public Radio) at 6 A.M today.
It is not always obvious when the local affiliate at Lawton (KCCU),
is interspersing news of local Oklahoma color.

Sincerely

brian whatcott <inet@intellisys.net>
Altus OK