---------- Forwarded message ----------

From: Mailer-Daemon <Mailer-Daemon@student.gu.se>
To: msantos@etse.urv.es

Sorry. Your message could not be delivered to:
Roger Andersson (Mailbox or Conference is full.)

-- just think of what I get; LISTSERV reports EVERY minor bounce...
Dan MacIsaac

.se and .es: Sweden? and Spain.

It can get worse. I recall that an instrument list was reconfigured
so that an email announcement (of the kind we are referring to)
was turned back to the list.
Then any one leaving a "sorry, I'm out today" message on his email
system caused an endless richochet, augmented by requests to the
list to unsubscribe along with sentiments of annoyance.

Sadly, that list then went quite silent....

brian whatcott <inet@intellisys.net>
Altus OK