Re: Videodisks

About the labs on videodisks. I did spend about one hour in sampling
the films (at the AAPT show about three years ago) and I was positively
impressed. Considering the availability of CD drives I think it would be
desirable, and probably profitable, if the owners could sell subsets of
those movies on CD-ROMs. Instead of buying the whole set for $3000
a school would buy one CD for $50, or less, to begin with. Yes, I have
no business experience to be an adviser; it is only a reflection.
Ludwik Kowalski
To understand is to find a satisfactory causal relation.
To explain is to express understanding.
To teach is to promote it.