Re: Ohm's Law

I bet you measured it in mho's and not siemens.

I will never understand why that unit was dumped. It has *soul*!
I have steadfastly refused to use the SI unit in classes (though
I dutifully inform them that I am consciously using a nonstandard
unit). I also still use Ci instead of the now politically correct
Bq, and in astronomy courses I often quote cgs values along with
their SI equivalents. Mass density is much more *sensible* in cgs
than it is in SI, and SI has no equivalent at all for the foe!

Leigh