Re: Phys-L posts per day

Most messages received on my Mac normal lines. But some, like the one
to which I am responding now, have entire paragraphs which appear as
one line. I have to do a lot scrolling to read such lines. Does anybody
know why this may be happenning? I do have the automatic wrapping
chosen under Netscape preferences.

Hey, I just noticed that the same paragraph is properly displayed when
it is quoted in this "Reply" window. It is not wrapped in the window
which I can still see below.

Rondo Jeffery wrote:

The question of how many postings there are to Phys-L promted me to stop deleting them the end of last week, just to see what happens. My mailbox has now gotten so full I've got to clean it out. But before I do, though, I thought I'd count them. If anyone is interested, since 9:50 am on 11/3, until 9:50 am today (11/8), a total of exactly 5 days, I received 271 posts from Phys-L. That amounts to 54 per day, including the weekend. Truly, an active listserver. :-)